Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just finished training session

I met my trainer about 2 months ago now.

When we first started, i was 114.4 and as a 162cm female in my early 20's this is not good... at all!

We had a few false starts due to me going on holidays, but my weight at my last weigh in was 109 on Thurs 4/11/10. I weigh in again tomorrow.

Currently on a 3 week break from my boyfriend of almost 5 years, due to him being sick of supporting me then me eating whatever I wanted on our holiday and he is fed up. Have to say I don't blame him... you can only support someones addiction for so long before you get sick of dealing with it, and I don't hold any grudge against him. I'm 2 weeks in and missing him like hell, but I'm trying to use the time to focus on me and what I want.

My current goal is to get under 100 by New Years.

100 kilos has always been a barrier for me, and everytime I get close, I get scared and self sabotage. I am now trying to get excited about changes instead of scared, and think about all the great clothes I'll get to wear and how much easier exercising will be.

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. I will be following your journey.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sasha04,
    Congratulations for making the decision to do this I am also on the same journey as you I will add your blog to mine. You can follow my blog at www.fatburden.wordpress.com. We can both support each other

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christine and "fatburden", it means a lot to have people following me and supporting my dream of getting to a nice healthy weight.

    ReplyDelete