Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weigh in day!

So I weighed in this morning...

And I am now 107.4, which means I have lost 1.6 kilos this week, and 7 kilos from my starting weight.

I'm really happy... Always hope for more, but my main aim is to lose a minimum of a kilo a week

Training sessions are going really well too, and I've noticed my fitness has increased a lot.
We used to start boxing and then  I would get puffed out and stop, but now I just keep going until she tells me to stop :)

I'm trying to stay positive and just focus on the big (or rather thin) picture

For years and years I've tried, but I'm just fed up with "trying" and now I'm taking the steps to make it happen, and that includes talking to my parents about their negative influence- as I live at home.
I might have been planning a healthy meal for dinner, and then they would say they were having take away and offer me some, and I'm not strong enough to turn it down yet, so I've spoken to them and explained they need to stop including me in these things, and just support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment